Having kidney stones is one dangerous illness. Commonly, this type of illness is linked to other health issues. By consuming lemons, or drinking lemon juice, people with this kind of condition can be treated.
Citrate, which can be found in citrus fruits and other compounds, is the most standard method to treat kidney stones such as potassium citrate.
There is a proof found by Medical Doctors and Experts that a lemon juice contains a lot of health benefits that conducts therapy to those people who have this condition and prevents it to happen. We can call this “The Lemonade Therapy”.
How Does the Citric Acid in A Lemon Cure Kidney Stones?
- Citric Acid’s components prevent the formation of these stones and tear them apart from a developing stone into a destructing stone.
- When Citric Acid is flowing with your urine, then the risk of you having new formation of kidney stones is less.
- Citric Acid makes your waste and urine less in color and prevents to form kidney stones. The citric acid coats them and avoids other materials from sticking and building onto the stones.
- However, lemons and other citrus fruit are enriched with Citric Acid. Doses of citric acid, prescribed by pharmacists such as potassium citrate are the most effective remedy in treating kidney stones.
- But, this procedures and treatments are expensive because you’ll be consuming 12 tablets a day.
How Can Lemon Juice Help in Treating Kidney Stones?
- You’ll need a one-half cup or 4 ounces of lemon juice per day or 32 ounces of lemonade.
- Make an amount or dosage of citric acid as what your doctor prescribes you.
- Mix two ounces of lemon juice together with six ounces of water and drink it daily.