Getting rid of armpit fats means you have to get rid of all the body fats. The secret to achieving it is to engage yourself in an intense body work out and eat a proper diet. Listed below are 5 simple step that can help lose your armpit fats.
YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR INTAKE OF SUGAR AND SATURATED FATS
Say goodbye to cakes, chocolates, sodas, pastries, candy bars, margarine butter, poultry skin, and cheese! Food that is high in sugar and saturated fats make you gain more weight making your goal to lose all those fats hard. They are good food but on your body. It is best to stick to healthy food like fruits and vegetable for your diet,
STOP UNDER ESTIMATING THE POWER OF WATER
Think of water as a nutrient your body needs. Drinking water is very beneficial to the body especially if you are trying to lose weight. It helps your body to be hydrated while you are doing your exercise. Some people usually advise to drink sports drinks for hydration but it contains a high level of sugar and calories. Try to avoid drinks that contain sugar and calories like sodas, fruit juice or even those flavored water.
START DOING SOME WALL AND KNEE PUSH UPS
Push ups can really tone your arms and can get rid of the irritating armpit fats. If it’s hard for you to do the standard push up you can try wall push ups, from then you can increase the intensity of your work out to knee push ups to finally doing the standard push. Remember slowly but surely.
DO A TOTAL BODY ROUTINE
Cardio routine is vital in losing weight. An intense cardio workout means burning more calories. In order to lose those armpit fats, you have to work on your whole body as well. Running, Cycling, Swimming and even dancing are good cardio workout routine.
START EATING TO LOSE WEIGHT
Exercise alone is not good enough, you also have to eat healthily. The food you eat can help you either to lose weight or gain pounds. They also say that to achieve your ideal body weight you need to have exercise and proper diet. Research on what food is ideal for your body type.
Listed down are other tips to lose those saggy armpit fats.
- DO TRICEP DIPS. This workout can be done at home and office. You just need a chair and start working on that triceps.
- FIND A NEW ACTIVITY YOU ENJOY. You can sweat and have fun. Do some hiking, wall climbing or enroll to a hip-hop class. The more you sweat the more calories you lose.
- TRACK YOUR CALORIES INTAKE. Apps that can help you track your calories are already available for your smart phone. Download one and start keep track of your diet
- DON’T BE AN EMOTIONAL EATER. This can be hard especially when people tend to binge eat when they feel a certain emotion. You need to control your emotions and your desire to eat a lot when you going to some roller coaster emotion
- PRACTICE GOOD POSTURE. Good posture will help you look taller, it also gives your muscle and bone support. Always keep your neck and shoulder straight. It will benefit you as you grow older.
- WEAR YOUR SIZE. Pay attention to the clothes you are wearing. If it’s too big it will make you look fat and if it’s too tight you will also look big. Wearing the right size of clothes helps you with your appearance and draw attention to your body.
- WEAR YOUR BRA SIZE. A lot of women don’t realize they are not wearing the right bra size. Remember right bra size can help with your posture and gives you support. If you are wearing a bra smaller than your actual size it can make you look like you have armpit fats. It will also make you uncomfortable wearing it under your clothes.