All ladies have their uncertainties with regards to their looks and appearance. Having an ideal body shape with the perfect boobs is the thing that all young ladies long for. We should know that breasts are comprised of fatty tissues and glands, for this reason, crash dieting and unhealthy habits can be the causes of your breasts to sag.
Factors that Affect Breast Sagging:
One of the factors that affect breast sagging is wearing an uncomfortable bra. You need to fit your bra properly in order to support your boobs because the more it tends to bounce there is a tendency to droop.
Another reason is aging. Growing old tends your breast to sag. It happens because of too much breast feeding.
Is Olive Oil Good for Breast Firming?
Olive oil gives sustenance to the skin and effectively absorb to the internal layers of the skin to keep it soft and hydrated. It contains unsaturated fats which nurture the fatty tissues. The dryness of the tissues prompts to the sagging of the breasts. Generally, the antioxidants and the unsaturated fats preserve the elasticity of the skin. Use olive oil and massage your breasts daily to prevent sagging.
The most effective Ways to Use Olive Oil for Breast Firming:
The easiest method for applying olive oil on your breasts, it prevents sagging and helps to improve the skin tone. Here are the procedures:
- Pour an exact amount of olive oil onto your palms and rub them together.
- This produces heat.
- Rub your palms and massage your breasts in an upward movement.
- This must be done in the upward movement.
- Massage your breasts gently for about 10 minutes to increase blood flow.
- Functions all cell repair.
- Repeat this at least 7 or 8 times each week.
- Take a cooking pot, set it on the stove and turn it on.
- Add one-half cup of olive oil into the pot.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds into the cooking pot.
- Next put in on the stove.
- Set the stove on low fire.
- 2 tablespoons of dark cumin seeds must be added to the stove.
- Use a spoon to stir the mixtures slowly.
- Keep mixing for five minutes.
- Let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Strain the oil and pour it in a glass jar.
- Massage your breasts daily using oil for 30 minutes.
- Rub in an upward movement.
- Wear a tight bra after the massage.
- Follow this regularly.
- Wear a comfortable bra.
- Do some exercises consistently.
- Massage your breasts in an upward motion regularly.
- Maintain a balanced diet and drink more water.
- Stick on your weight.