Most people wanted to have thick and well-shaped eyebrows to enhance their beauty as well as their confidence but most of them experience thin eyebrows due to over plucking, waxing or threading.
Some reasons for thin eyebrows are aging, cheap beauty products, nutritional deficiencies, chemotherapy, and certain health conditions.
Home Solutions for Thick Eyebrows:
Solution – 1: (Castor Oil)
Castor oil is improved with proteins, fatty acids, supplements, and antioxidants that help to enhance the hair growth and nourish the hair follicles. It also makes the eyebrows thick and strong.
- Dip the cotton in pure castor oil and apply the oil on every eyebrow.
- Rub gently for 2 – 3 minutes with your fingertips to enhance blood circulation.
- Let it be for at least 45 minutes to overnight and afterward wash off with lukewarm water.
- Continue applying castor oil once a day until you notice thick brows.
Solution – 2: (Egg Yolk)
An Egg has a rich source of protein which is important for hair growth and our hair is made up of keratin protein. Egg yolk has biotin that improves hair growth and strong thick eyebrows.
- Sort egg yolk from an egg and whisk it until it is thick thoroughly.
- By using a cotton ball, apply the yolk mixture on each of your eyebrows.
- Cool it for 15 – 20 minutes and wash the eyebrows with cool water.
- Keep doing the same process for 1-2 times a week to enjoy your thick eyebrows.
Solution – 3: (Onion Juice)
Onion juice contains sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues that results in thick eyebrows. It functions proper blood circulation and fortifies the hair to prevent thin eyebrows.
- Pound an onion and squeeze it to extract its juice.
- Apply this juice on your eyebrows and rub it tenderly for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for few minutes and wash with cool water.
- Do similar procedure for once every day till you see and satisfied with the outcomes.
Note: For alternatives, you can use coconut milk. Apply coconut milk on your eyebrows with a cotton ball and rub softly. Let it dry for few minutes and wash off with water.
Solution – 4: (Fenugreek Seeds)
Fenugreek seeds are improved with proteins, lecithin and nicotinic acid which promote to improve healthy hair growth alongside with reproduction of your hair follicles.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in an equal amount of water and soak it for 5 hours.
- Then, pound the seeds to make a thick paste and put some almond or coconut oil to it.
- Mix well and apply it on the eyebrows at night or before sleep time.
- Leave it on for overnight and wash off in the morning with warm water.
- Repeat for 2 – 3 times every day until you get satisfied outcomes.
Solution – 5: (Lemon)
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, folic acid, citric acid, and different nutrients that improve the hair growth of your eyebrows. It removes excess oil which stops hair follicles and prevents its growth.
- Put the cut peels of a lemon in 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Stir well and keep it in a cool and dry place for 15 days.
- Then, apply this mixture on the eyebrows using a cotton ball at night before sleep time.
- Wash off in the next morning and repeat it 3 – 4 times every day to improve your eyebrows.
Solution – 6: (Aloe Vera)
The aloenin compound in aloe vera improves hair growth. It restores the hair, absorbs excess sebum, maintains the hair follicles and helps the eyebrows to grow faster and thicker.
- Extract aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Rub it gently for few minutes and wash off with tepid water after 30 minutes.
- Do it more 1-2 times daily for best and faster outcomes.