Commercial toothpaste contains chemical and toxin that can cause harm to the body. It also has ingredient that can cause cancer. With that knowledge people are now looking for alternative toothpaste and they are pretty sure they want it natural and without side effect. Listed below are natural home alternative you can use in replace of those harmful chemical toothpaste.
Baking soda is one of the best alternative product that can be used to clean your teeth. It has abrasive components that can reduces plaque build-up and remove bacteria inside the mouth. It can also whitens the teeth.
- Mix baking soda and peppermint oil to make a paste
- Dip your toothbrush to the mixture and start brushing your teeth
- Gargle water thoroughly.
Organic coconut oil contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can solve numbers of oral problems.
- Gargle 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- Swish it around your mouth for 15 minutes until you feel that the oil is foamy
- Wash your mouth with clean water
- Brush your teeth all over to get a healthy white teeth
Indian lilacis rich in antiseptic and antimicrobial properties which kills off bacteria that cause cavity, gingivitis and gum disease
- Using a small stick of indial lilac, chew it until it becomes soft
- Use the soften end of the stick to brush your teeth
- Use it regularly to prevent tooth and gum problems
Active charcoal can reduce the stains and avoid plaque build-up because of its micro porous component. It also balance the PH level inside your mouth to reduce toxins and bad breath
- Wash your toothbrush clean’
- Deep in active charcoal powder
- Brush your teeth for 3 minutes before rinsing your mouth thoroughly with water until there is no black residue in your teeth
Salt has abrasive component that can help fight bacteria and prevent plaque build-up in your teeth.
- Dip your clean toothbrush on salt
- Use the salty toothbrush on your teeth
- Make sure to brush gently to avoid gum and teeth problems
Turmeric contains antiplaque and anti-inflammatory properties that can prevent oral problems
- Using mustard oil and ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder create a thick paste
- Use this paste to brush your teeth as an alternative to toothpaste
- Wash your mouth thoroughly
Peels of orange contains limonene that can prevent plaque and removes stain on the teeth.
- Soak your toothbrush into a warm water and dip on the orange peel powder
- Brush your teeth for 3 minutes
- Use it daily to get rid of yellow stains
Brushing your teeth with soft bristle toothbrush can help remove bacteria and stain. Just dip your tooth brush into a cold water and start brushing those teeth.