Do you feel embarrassed to go bare foot because of your cracked heels? Worry no more! This article will guide you on how to get rid of that ugly cracked heels the natural way using only your household materials.
Before you start, do the following steps:
- Foot Soak – To soften the dead skin soak your feet for 20 minutes in water
- Foot Scrub – Exfoliate your dead skin using sea salt or Epsom salt.
- Foot Mask – Apply natural foot mask to moisturize your skin
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Cracked Heels
- Rinse your feet and dry it
- Apply generous amount of oil to your heels at night
- Massage it so the skin can absorb the oil
- Wait for 5 minutes before putting a pair of cotton socks
- Leave it over night
- Repeat the process every night and you will notice that your crack heels is gone
Rice Flour Scrubs
- Combine 3 tablespoons of rice flour and 2 teaspoons of honey and ACV in a bowl
- Mix it well to make a thick paste. Keep it aside
- Soak your feet for 15 minutes and apply the paste on your heels
- Wait for 5 minutes before gently scrubbing your heels
- Rinse it with cold water
- Repeat the process 4 times a week
- Mix 1 cup of salt and few drop of essential oil of your choice
- Mix the ingredients well
- Use it to scrub the cracked heels for 5 minutes
- Rinse it with cold water and pat dry your feet using a soft towel
- Repeat it twice a week to get rid of the cracked heels
Vinegar Foot Soak
- Use ¼ cup of white vinegar or 3 cups of ACV in a basin filled with lukewarm water.
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes and start scrubbing it.
- Wash your feet and apply Shea butter to moisturize the skin
- You can also use Listerine to soften the dead skin. Just combine 1 cup of white vinegar and Listerine into 2 cups of water. Soak your feet for 10 minutes.
- Mash 1 ripe banana to make it a paste
- Apply the paste on the cracked heels
- Rinse your feet using warm water
- Soak your feet in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process daily
- You can also combine bananas and avocados to heal the dry skin,
Sugar and Baby Oil Foot Scrub
- Combine 1 cup of sugar and ½ cup of baby oil
- Mix it well until it creates fine paste
- Apply the paste on the cracked heels and scrub it
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash it water
- Pour 1 cup of lemon juice in a basin with warm water. Soak your feet for 15 minutes before scrubbing it. Wash it with water and pat dry using soft towel
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 10 drops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of glycerine and rose water in a basin filled with water soak your feet for 20 minutes and start scrubbing using a foot scrubber