We always put more attention to our facial skin, how about armpits? Aren’t armpits also needed care and attention just as any other body parts? The glands in armpits are very active and secrete body odor which is very hard to deal with.We oftentimes use deodorants, roll-ons and perfume just to deal with this foul odor. Excessive use of products and shaving can cause damage to your skin and might give you chicken-like armpits. It is very important for your armpits to be taken care of and detox them once in a while.
The following are the recipe for the charcoal mask together with its benefits:
- Armpit detoxification with charcoal can surely eliminate unwanted chemicals from the skin.
- In some findings, charcoal is said to be great in sustaining 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, which make it a great solution in cleansing and deep cleaning the skin.
- When mixed together with other good ingredients like honey, charcoal can be equally effective just like other skincare products you buy.
- Honey has properties that can whiten your skin.
- If you use this charcoal mask regularly, foul odors can be controlled; armpits can be brighter and smoother.
Method: In making the charcoal detoxing mask, you need:
- 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a bowl, mixed together 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Keep on mixing them until you achieve a glossy paste.
- Wash off and dry first your armpits before applying the mask.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes and rinse it well. Keep on using the mask 3 times a week. Caution – patch test before use.