Ginger is a must-have which is very helpful in treating sickness especially when it is cold season. Do you know that ginger is very effective for maintaining the beauty and having it as a regimen? So here are the example recipes that can help you maintain your beauty by using ginger:
- Slice and blend ginger together with olive oil or otherwise jojoba.
- Gently massage the mixture into your scalp for 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse your hair properly with shampoo.
- Repeat this process for a month.
Rose Ginger Massage Oil
- Take 1 in. thinly sliced ginger root, 10-12 dried rose buds, and 1 cup carrier oil (jojoba, almond, hazelnut etc.).
- Mix all the ingredients and leave this for 5-7 day until the ingredients shiver or heat over extremely low heat for half to a full hour.
Ginger-Lemon Body Scrub
- Mix together ¼ cup olive oil, ½ cup organic sugar, 2 teaspoons peeled, grated ginger root and zest of one organic lemon in a bowl.
- Lightly scrub this mixture on your body and rinse well after.
- After using, refrigerate if needed.
Ginger and Honey
- Ginger and honey together serve as a deep cleansing treatment which is good for skin problems.
- Blend 2 gingers; mix it with 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Scrub it gently in your face.
- Put this mixture in cool places.
Mustard and Ginger Foot Bath
- Take 2 teaspoons of grated ginger and 1 ½ tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Combine these two in a bowl or basin which fits your feet and add warm water.
- Stir the mixture and then soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your feet with warm water and pat dry.
Ginger, Honey, and Lemon Face Cleanser
- Blend together 2 peeled gingers, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Gently smear and massage the mixture on your face and wash it afterward.
Soothing Cinnamon-Ginger Bath Salts
- Take ¼ cup fine sea salt or Epsom salts, 3 teaspoons peeled, grated ginger, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 5 drops of sweet orange essential oil for extra relaxation (optional).
- Mix and stir the ingredients all together in a container and include it in your bath.
- Soak for 15-20 minutes.
Ginger, Honey, and Glycerin Moisturizer
- Grate 1 ginger and blend it with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Then, combine the mixture with glycerin and finally spread it onto your face and massage gently.
- Rinse your face after.
Ginger and Jojoba Oil
- Take 2 tablespoons of ginger juice combine it with 5-9 tablespoons of jojoba oil.
- Gently rub it on your scalp for as minimum as 20 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Do this 2-3 times a month and after you will the results of the texture of your hair is smooth and shiny.
Ginger Lip and Body Scrub
- By mixing ½ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup olive oil, and one grated ginger, you can make a soothing scrub for your lips and body.
- Store this in a container.
Warming Massage oil
- Ginger has thermal properties that soothe your body pain and tension away.
- Blend together 1 inch peeled ginger, sliced dozen dried rose (or just rose oil) and 1 cup almond oil.
- Sit this in a mason jar or any bottle you have for at least a week or so.
Detox Ginger Bath
- Get 1/3 cup of Epsom salt and 2 teaspoons of ginger powder. Fill your bath tub with warm water and pour in some of the mixtures.
- Soak your self into the tub for as minimum as 20 minutes and let the ginger do its job.
- Test first the mixture on to your skin before dipping into the tub.
Ginger Radiance Booster Mask
- Ginger is known make your skin glowing and radiant.
- For this, utilize 1 tablespoon of ginger juice, 2 tablespoons of rosewater and half tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well and massage it gently on your face. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes and wash your face eventually.
Ginger and Olive Oil Head Massage
- Combine some grated ginger and olive oil or jojoba
- Apply and massage it gently on your head for at least 5 minutes and leave it overnight. Also, you can use ginger oil.
- In the morning wash properly with a shampoo and do not use a conditioner.